Rachel and I went on a fun little field trip with her preschool last week. I hardly ever get time to spend with just my Rae! We took with us a little boy named Justin in our neighborhood and Rachel loved that. She's so boy crazy. The two of them giggled together the whole way down to Thanksgiving Points Cornbelly Maze and Pumpkin Patch. They had to sit together in the back seat, it was cute! When we got there the kids lined up and it was fun to see all the kids who are part of Shelly's preschool. We then took off to watch a little movie about corn and then it was off to the slides. The kids had so much fun going down these giant slides. We went on a hayride and picked a cute little pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and then we went back and played on the slides some more. It was a cute place and reminded me of the pumpkin patches in Oregon, although there is no comparison. I'm missing Oregon right now :( Anyway, I had so much fun with my sweet Rae!
4 comments:
o my gosh i am soooo way excited that you have decided to BLOG!! I am thrilled to read about your everyday life so just in case i don't see you at the gym i can look on here! I love you so much you are my inspiration! Ray is sooo stinkin cute in these pictures!
Hey Jen, so your into this whole blogging thing now...welcome to the club. Its kinda addicting huh? Anyway, cute page and its fun to see what you are all up to.
Love love love the pics of all your kids!! Hearing about running makes me miss going with you. Kinda funny that I was pregnant during the best running months and now it is dark and cold and I wish it was spring instead of fall. That is one of the things I miss most about Oregon, running year round in the rain with you. So awesome!!
That was so much fun, lynette, I miss having a running partner as I'm now subject to the treadmill and whatever movie they decide to play at the gym...not great scenery!
Post a Comment