Thursday, December 6, 2007

Downtown Library & New Sunday Clothes

Since I'm getting on here weekly, it seems, there is much to say but not much time to put it all in here! I've been fighting the worst sinus infection I've had in years! I was in bed all day Monday and it even though I felt horrible all day, it was so nice to just be in bed! The kids hung out with me and we read stories, watched movies, ate soup and slept, it was soooo nice! The good old remedy of eating garlic was what actually started to help my sinuses drain and I began to feel much better but it's taken a couple of days to get rid of the smell...YUM! Hailey and Abby started back to school Monday after being off-track for 3 weeks. It was nice to have just Rachel & Joe, but I missed the girls as well! Last Friday, we were finally able to go to the downtown library. We had wanted to go a few times but all of the kids were tag-teaming each other with the flu during they're 3 weeks off-track. I am including a picture of the kids on the elevator. We took my mom with us and, of course we had to go up and down in that elevator a few times before finally getting off at the childrens section! I wish I had more pictures, but my camera wasn't cooperating! My mom has taken my kids to this library since it opened and when we were living in Portland, this was what the kids looked forward to most was going downtown with Grandma with fruit snacks, riding the elevator and reading books in the cool reading rooms this library has! Also, every year my mother-in-law buys my kids new Christmas dresses and a suit for Joe. The kids look forward to it every year! She has such good taste and get's them the most beautiful, quality things! I'm so grateful to her for this and had to include this cute picture of the kids posing by the tree before church on Sunday.

3 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

Those are BEautIFUl dresses : ) I love holiday dresses -- makes me wish I was a little girl again!

lAuRa said...

you have such cute kids Jenny!!

Stephanie said...

What a little HAM that Joe is!!!! just want to moosh his face!