I finally got around to downloading the pics from my camera. So, you'll get the past weeks happenings all in one post :)

These are the pj's the kids got for Valentines Day. Aren't they snuggly

Hailey got these cool sunglasses to wear for her Christmas Choir concert...she looks too grown up. The scarves I just made for the girls... what craftiness!

Joe's fav sport is basketball. We have this ugly hoop attached to the house and I would love nothing more than to get rid of it, but Joe loves shooting hoops any chance he can get, so I think it will be staying for awhile.

Hailey was getting quite frustrated because her dad would smack the ball away from her while she was trying to shoot. He's such a tease sometimes!
1 comment:
I can't believe how tall Hailey is!! wow! I love those scarves you made!! I wish I had that talent! way ta go! I also love those pj's!!! I use to get Valentine pj's every year at Old Navy...not this year tho. :(
I wish we had a bball hoop, I love to play it; I have a ball just have had no hoop! that's way cool that Dan and Joe play it together, so cute!! =)
Post a Comment