Saturday, April 19, 2008

Crazy Drivers

My cousin sent me this video link and I don't quite know what to say about it....lol!

The only thing that came to mind...is what a bunch of animals. My mom called the "natural man", the "animal". When us kids would fight growing up or when other lose they're temper they look like tigers or bears or whatever. I always laugh when I see this sort of behavior and think "What an animal"!

On the other hand, sometimes, I feel like being one myself...lol!

http://www.ourlighterside.com/videos/menopausal-woman-drivers.html

2 comments:

lAuRa said...

wow.....ha, can you say anger management! lol sad thing is there's probably people like that out there! =) tim thought it was rather entertaining. hehe

Lynette said...

So Jen, it's your turn to post at least 10 things you love.. anything and everything you can think of. And have Dan do it too... while he cleans his guns or something!! By the way, did Dave tell you he got "scoped" a couple of weeks ago when he went out shooting? Pretty good story and a pretty good scar too. I'm sure Dan would love to hear it. I loved what you posted about the kids and all the things about them. So now it's your turn.