Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mavala Stop

Okay, I know this may sound weird, but if you have thumb or finger suckers, like 3 of my 4 kids, then this is the stuff for you! Within one week my kids stopped sucking fingers and thumbs. My Abby who is 7 was the worst of all. It was constant and nothing I've tried worked. I tried socks on hands and rewards with money and nothing seemed to work. This stuff worked miracles! Thanks to Lynette, my SIL for telling me about it, I am forever indebted to you and your awseome dentist!

4 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

will it work for nail biters? where can I get it?

Jenny said...

Yes, it is made for nail biters! I ordered it online or I'm sure you might be able to find it at one of your local dentists offices. It's made in Switzerland and this stuff doesn't wear off! It has a nasty taste that stays in your mouth...very effective!

Chelsea said...

what is the website? i have a nail biter too. Good to know!

Lynette said...

So glad you tried it! I was going to bring mine with me to Portland and let you try it there but I am glad you found it!! Very good stuff!! Still no thumbs for me either but now I have to work on potty training Kate! She still just will not get it!!! It's about to drive me crazy and I just feel like kneeling down and pleading with God to know what to do because I have no idea!! Do you think God would mind if I asked for His help with my 4 year old using a toilet?