Thursday, November 13, 2008

Annual Christmas Candy Houses

This year, our family decided to do our houses early. It's nice to enjoy the houses during the holidays! No one was missing, which is getting to be a rarity. I love watching my brothers and my Dad to see what kind of houses they come up with. Mom never makes a house and if she does it's an outhouse (LOL). So she just played with the kids and made oooo's and awwww's when we would add something new. Everyone's house turned out great this year....although Dad and Brent kept their houses low key...Matt's was my fav. He always creates these monstrosities. My dad made a neat little old fashioned car by his house (I didn't get a picture, dang it). Dan and I built our house together. Brent and Cortnie's new little baby Malloy is growing so fast and he is soooo cute! I love having my sister-in-laws around. They are pretty much all I have for sisters and I really enjoy all of my sister-in-laws and love it when they want to hang out with me!









































4 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

Cute houses! I was wondering how Cortnie was doing. I knew she was pregnant, but the last time I saw her was at Dale's wedding celebrations and I couldn't remember her due date. Thanks for the update :)

Kaylene said...

What a fun tradition! Cute pics! You are just cute! :)

Ann Agent said...

Wow, that looked like fun! It was great to pop in and see what your family is up to.

We certainly miss you here in Oregon!

goodies said...

Awesome! there definately more mansions than houses i love it! makes me want to go make one now.:)