
Dan and I had all sorts of plans for cleaning up the yard on Saturday, but we woke up to rain :( We told the kids to get dressed, we were going to the store to let them pick out a craft! They all thought we were kidding, but we weren't...lol. They were really excited and Dan and I had a lot of fun watching them pick out things to do. Joe picked a little wood model airplane, the girls wanted to paint these little plaster monkeys and ponies. Here are some pics of our crafty day!
2 comments:
How fun! That is my daughter, Aleigh's, FAVORITE thing in the world to do!!! She LOVES going to the craft store and sitting at the table to do a craft w/ me! To her there is nothing better in the world! What a great idea for a rainy day! Their crafts turned out so great!
How much fun!!! I would love to do this but my Zi man would keep the paint on the project. It would be all over me, the table, Elijah, the carpet, Himself etc. Cute idea I will definately steal the idea for the future!
Post a Comment