I am a jewelry fanatic! I love it! I've never been a big fan of watches nor am I good at putting styles and colors together...but let me tell you, my friend has started her own business creating the most beautiful and affordable jewelry! I made a watch with her a couple of months ago and it is so comfy and I've had more compliments than I can count! Thanks Nicole! Please check out her site!
COLES CREATIONS
1 comment:
Very cool!! She has very awesome hair bows!! And the jewelry and watches are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. And as you know, our kids sing songs when they fight. I think they won't ever forget "scripture power" because that is the one they always sing. But I don't think you can hate something when it testifies of truth. I like the copying and memorizing scriptures idea. That is awesome!!!
Post a Comment