Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our First Date

March 1st, 1997 Dan and I had our first date. He pulled up in an uber hawt Acura (his room mates) and took me out to Dos Seranos (sp?) for dinner, an organ concert on temple square. He was killing two birds with one stone...taken out a hottie and accomplishing a little music appreciation for college credit...lawl. We then drove around the avenues for an hour talking. He is so easy to talk to. We then played miniature golf with an 8 year old who decided he wanted to hang out with us that night. We had no idea who he was. It was funny. It was the best date ever! Obviously :)

To that boy in my Old Testament Class 13 years ago. I'm so glad you asked me out! I love you!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

So fun to hear how each of the kids are doing! You have awesome kids. The thing I loved most about a newborn is how is brought us all together as a family and unified us around a precious gift from God. Enjoy.