Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Hair Do

I am loving my short hair!!! I never thought I would say that! I think losing 40 lbs might have something to do with it :) Check out my Health Blog (link on the right for details). Honestly, the chubby neck always held me back from having short hair. I have to send my kuddo's out to my cousin, Tammy, AGAIN for her amazing work on my hair. I love the caramel strip in my hair. I know, it seems a little daring, but hey, I'm still young...I'M STILL YOUNG, dang it! If you are in need of a sa-weet hair lift, then call Radiance Salon! Love it!!!!

4 comments:

Nancy Bair said...

Do you seriously have 5 kids? You are one hot mama! Dan must be dying. Way to go Jen! Can't wait to see you over the holidays!

teenie said...

You look smashing! Love the whole look. Seriously.

Chelsea said...

You look amazing!! Skinny, and hot!

Love ya,

Chels

brittani c. said...

Yes, you are still young, dangit! Beautiful hot mama!