So, I'm getting back into my Digital Scrapbooking. I'm a total newb when it comes to this stuff! I did find
THIS really cool website. If you want some fun stuff to download, check it out! I also have to put a shout out to my cousins new blog,
My Pookie Designs. She is so talented and I love her
Got Chikin Blog! She is amazing!
2 comments:
Come digi-scrap with Christina and I! We get together with about 8 or so ladies the 2nd Saturday of each month. This month it will be on the 19th because of Valentine's, at our friends house in South Jordan (neighborhood just west of Daybreak). We usually scrap from 4 until late.
I don't know how to digi scrap. it overwhelms me sadly. Looks so fun but i need someone to hold my hand and teach me how. I sound like my mom who can't do technology, ha! Loved your birthday and christmas photos. such a beautiful family and i want to go down that slide, looks like fun!
Post a Comment