I am having way too much fun with my new toy...The only reason I use my computer is to update bills, check accounts, email, Facebook and blog occasionally. I can now do it all from my phone..anytime, anywhere! It has a fun touch screen that allows me to soothe my gaming cravings....games like Angry Birds, Memory Trainers, Wordfeud, Sudoku, Bublet, and Fruit Ninja to name a few. I have all of my music from itunes (doubletwist on android), youtube, Pandora (just plug it into the car and have music instantly in my car, how cool is that?!). Now the really cool thing is I have all the church magazines, manuals, scriptures, hymns and conference!!! I have the Mormon Channel (again, plug it into my car and listen to all kinds of things from Music & Spoken Word to Mormon Tabernacle Choir...so COOL! All of these things are called "Apps" or applications that can be downloaded for free!!! You can pay a little for other apps like geneology applications, documents to go (loading any docs from Microsoft, etc. The list goes on and I'm just scraping the surface of it all. Technology is so FLIPPIN' COOL!!!! If you have one of these fancy little "toys", please share any fun info or apps you love?!
2 comments:
My phone battery has like a three hour life line now a days, I keep eyeing these new fancy phones...soooo tempting! Fun for you!!
Sweetness!! I don't have a fancy phone, but I do have an iPod and have lots of apps on there.... if you like word games, you should d/l WordFeud you, tammy and I can play against each other :) :)
Post a Comment