Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Just a Few Fun Things...

Charly 3 months.  Getting bigger :)

Ruthie and I trying to make kissy faces.  She's so cute!

Beautiful Hailey

Hailey hair.  We had so much fun doing this!

Waterfall Braid on Hailey.  Gotta love Pinterest.com :)

First attempt at pigtails for Ruthie


My little guy just turned 7.  Happy Birthday, Joe.

Ruthie's pony.  So cute!  I wish she would keep them in for longer than an hour!

Ruth does not want her picture taken of her cute pony tail.

Ruth and Charly.  She has the hardest time being soft with our new dog.  I have to constantly be the mediator, lol.


Ruth's grumpy face, haha!  She loves to play the piano. all. the. time!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ummm...I think another family has taken over your blog name or something. I hardly recognize any of your children. I am getting old. Fast. Your children are so grown up! Love the braid, and LOVE pinterest!