Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tis the Season...

I love the Holiday Season! What a wonderful time of year! I love celebrating our Savior's birth. We took the kids this past week down to temple square. Their favorite thing to do is to see the Christus Statue. It is just beautiful and with all the lights, it makes it even more magical. Silly Dan is behind the camera and I have the hardest time getting him pictures....

My Mother in law ever year goes to great lengths to buy each of the grandchildren a Christmas outfit. Hailey and Abby were able to pick out their own dresses. They all look so nice!

Also...one of these pictures is of the kids being silly in front of the Christmas tree that we set up BEFORE Thanksgiving. Yes, I'm one of those people. I listen to Christmas music in July and mush all my Holidays together. I get it from my Mother. LOL.





2 comments:

Lynette said...

Your kids are so awesome and I love how their individual personalities come out! Such great pics and great memories!!!

Chelsea said...

Your family is so much fun. I love all the gangsta poses your kids are doing at the end! Miss you!