Sunday, December 23, 2007

Johnson Family Fun!

This past weekend we had Dan's family at our place for some holiday fun! We had a fun party at Dan's aunt Linda's. We ate, exchanged ornaments and generally laughed a lot! It was such a fun night. This morning (Sunday), we had Dan's moms' traditional breadfast pizza! It was sooooo good! Every year, Mom gives the kids cute jammies, so the kids had fun opening those gifts and wearing them! I love Christmas and getting together with family, staying up late and eating junk. Here's a few Pix.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Merry Christmas Jen!! Great pics of the jammies and your kids!! They are awesome!! Dave got me a weatherman for Christmas. It's a little digital guy that sits on my window and tells me how freakin' cold it is outside and what to wear before I go out. Here I just think he should say to stay in by a fire with hot chocolate!! We love you guys a lot. Kids are still sick. Thought Kate was done but throwing up again today!