Saturday, May 31, 2008

Baseball Bug

Joe and Dan lately have been playing a little ball in the backyard and Joe is getting pretty good! I took a couple of video's of him hitting the ball. Don't mind my crazy screaming in the background. I, of course, am the silly mom that sounds like a dork in all the home video's...LOL

4 comments:

lAuRa said...

I think you have a future pro baseball player on your hands! =) he's a lot better than I am....I think a lot of people are better than I am at that sport, haha. that's fun daddy-son bonding time!

Lynette said...

That was so fun to watch!! Zach and Kate watched it with me twice and we all loved it!! Zach is signed up for Tball this year and has had some practice with Dad and starts playing in a couple weeks. Zach said "Joe is doing good at baseball and I'm playing baseball too. Joe, I hope I'm going to come to your house!"

Kristi said...

I can't believe he is getting so big. That's what happens when you move away and I don't get to see the kids all the time. I miss you and your adorable family. He will be an amazing athlete when he grows up!!!

Darren and Traci said...

He needs to teach Emmie how to hit like that! That's awesome!