Thursday, May 8, 2008

Spring Trip to the Zoo!

I love the Zoo! We've been trying to go for a couple of weeks now, but it was soo busy, we couldn't even park the first time, and the second time, Hailey had been throwing up the night before we were going to go. We finally made it! My SIL Traci lives close by and we both got memberships for the year and went. It was soooo much fun! It wasn't too warm, just right, in my opinion. We took a trip on the train and then the kids wanted to see the elephants. I haven't been to this Zoo since we moved here a year ago, and hadn't seen the updates they had made and it was really neat! Most all of the animals we had wanted to see were out. The kids did great and had lots of fun together. I can't wait to go again.









2 comments:

Robin said...

I use to think Hogle Zoo was the best Zoo in the world (of course it was the only Zoo I had ever been too until we moved to Portland)!

Darren and Traci said...

That was such a fun day! Once Emmie is actually better we will have to take the kiddos out again.