Rachel started Kindergarten last week and LOVES IT! I am thrilled! She is my clingon and can't quite seem to say goodbye to me but prefers that I just drop her off and go, asks me not to stay and is really insisting that Kindergarten is the best thing ever! I'm so happy! It is really weird just having Joe at home. We have fun together but he cries when we drop Rachel off and asks me if he can play with his friend Aiden next door. He will start pre-school in a few weeks and it will be nice for him to have his own "school". I can't believe that all my kid will be in school of some kind this year...really weird :)
4 comments:
Oh Rachel is such a cutie. School doesn't start here for a month! Wow, what a difference. i am getting ready for it to start for sure! I am still waiting to see pictures of your remodeled bedroom. We are redoing our office now, but it will probably be 2 months before it gets done at the rate we move. argh. I'll check back soon for remod pics! :)
that's crazy, only one more at home now, huh! what are you going to do with your time when Joe goes to school! =)
aww Rae is so cute. That is going to be so nice for you to have some no kid time in just a couple weeks. So bittersweet though to know they are never going to be babies again though huh!?!
she is so stinkin cute! that is really fun that she loves kindergarten! i hope parker enjoys it and wants to go more than 1 day! cute dress!!
Post a Comment