Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This year was a blast! I'm not usually a big fan of Halloween, but I thoroughly enjoyed getting the kids, myself and Dan ready for the spooky day! Dan was fortunate enough to stay home from work this year. We both attended the parade at the kids elementary school. The kids are so creative! We then did a little last minute Halloween shopping, had a nice long nap and then the makeup creating took full force! Why is it boys always want stuff that involves blood? Dan looked great! I, of course use any excuse possible to plaster on makeup. I love that stuff! My eyelashes were wickedly sexy ;) My parents and Shawn came over to hang with the kids while they trick-or-treated and I used the holiday as a perfect excuse to take a break from my healthy eating schedule (haha!) I love raiding the kids candy bags. They get good stuff! We all stayed up playing games and watching scary movies. The kids crashed early, I thought, around 9 p.m. They all were up so early this morning, you'd have thought it was Christmas! I remember that as a kid, being so excited, not getting any sleep, butterflies in the tummy and all that. I hope all of you had a great Halloween...I expect plenty of pix!

(Abby is a witch & Hailey is a runway diva)

Rachel is Spiderella
Joe is Batman


Dan is Flesh Wound Phil (haha) He actually wanted to be Obama's bodyguard (hehe)


Me...a witch, isn't that so creative?!







5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love them!!! They all look so cute. Joe looks so serious!!! Glad to hear you had fun. Love ya and miss ya!!!

Amber Leaders said...

Fun Pictures! Your family looks like they had a great time!BTW, I like your playlist a lot also!

Rayna said...

Your family looks awesome! Sure sounds like you all had a great time. Can't wait to see what next year looks like. :_)

Lynette said...

Dan is so scary!! That is amazing how well you did because he is seriously lookin good!! I also LOVE your new hair do!! Your hair always looks great but it is fun to do something different!! It looks awesome!!

Stephanie said...

those are some great costumes! LOVE IT DAN!