Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Miracle Hair Working Cousin...

My cousin Tammy, the family hair guru is living back here in Utah and I insisted all of us girls go in for a little pick-me-up! She is amazing! I love my hair! I'm sure my Mom and Aunt will not be all that happy with me posting their HOT pictures but I just had to! The transformation is amazing and the cool thing about it, is the color is so amazingly natural looking! I have to put in a plug for my amazing cousin Tammy, because she is going to be opening her own place soon. So Tammy if your reading this....THANK YOU!
Teresa After (Smokin!)


Mom After (holy Hannah!!)
Tammy hard at work! We all had so much fun!

Teresa's Before


Mom's Before
My new Do...no before pix, just after (the red is way more noticable in the sun and the camera just didn't pick it up...but I love it!)

3 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

You guys look amazing! Way to go :)

lAuRa said...

You guys look incredible! I agree, Tammy IS amazing! Can't believe the difference on your mom and Teresa...they look 10 years younger. =)

Stephanie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!
she needs to do something to my hair and all my girls!