Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Star Wars on a Beautiful Fall Day


Joe and I are the only ones at home in the afternoons when Rachel goes to school. He gets pretty bored sometimes. Today we decided to walk down the street to our neighborhood park. He really wanted to bring his light saber. So, with light saber in tow we headed to the park. Today was a beautiful Fall day! It was the perfect temp outside! Joe pulled out the light saber and I grabbed a few pix of him playing. He loves Star Wars right now! He had a light saber from last Christmas and then for his birthday, he wanted another. Well, grandma Jeanie took him shopping for his birthday and guess what he packed home? You guessed her Chester...another light saber. He and his neighborhood friends bring all of the light sabers over to our house and out on the trampoline in the back and play Star Wars for hours. Dan's brother Dave would be so proud!


The girls got out of school while we were playing at the park and they came to play as well. It was so nice and we had so much fun! Why is it I don't do this more often?! I guess I think I have more important things to do, what that is I don't know...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i really like that first pic of joe! way cute! it is so hard to go out with our kids but once we are there it is soooo fun!!
ps..i still want to do the race but need more people like 5! let me know and i am still trying to pump people up for it!