Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Spy Something...

Yesterday on my way to the gym, not even a mile away from it...I heard this very loud sound, like a helicopter. I was looking up, trying to figure out what that loud sound was. I pulled over and got out of my van and discovered my flat tire (yes, I'm retarded, lol). I called my Dad to come help me because I have only changed a tire a couple of times and with help...so I wasn't doing it by myself. While waiting for my Dad; Rachel, Joe and I decided to play I Spy. Well, when it was my turn, I was going to Spy the street sign. I said "I Spy Something Flat...". Joe excitedly shouts "Our Flat Tire!!!!!" Hahaha! He is so funny. I love my kiddo's for helping me to laugh in situations like this!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

that is so cute. Bummer about the tire though. I have been lifting weights for the last 2 months and I am totally hooked too. I can see SOME improvements but 135 is AWESOME. I don't think I could ever do that much...I am barely doing 10 pound weights on the bar and I feel pretty hard core when I do that! ha ha. Way to go, you are so inspiring!!

Amanda and Nick said...

Oh my gosh! I love that you thought it was a helicopter!