The Lord more times than not will bless us through others. If we listen we may be the saving grace for those in need. To a certain person, and you know who you are, my heart is full and I am humbled and on my knees with gratitude to you. May the Lord bless you, whoever you are for what you've given our family. The words thank you will never be enough :)
3 comments:
I know that pray is not for me but thank you for being that kind of a friend that is silently there on your knees for your friends! It is friends like you, whose prayers got me thru my trying times! Your such an incredible woman and I just Love ya!!! We seriously need to get together. The Hubby's need to meet! When do you have time for a dinner date?
I so know what you mean! I am so grateful to those who are so incredibly tuned into the spirit. It inspires me to try to do better at that so that I might be an instrument in God's hands.
Jenny you are such an inspiring friend. I love reading your blog! I hope all goes well with work and everything. We'll keep your family in our prayers!! Love ya.
Post a Comment