Jenny, do they still do the Halloween Parade through the school?! Our kids aren't allowed to wear costumes to school at all and don't even have Hallween Parties! I thought that was all over, not just statewide! Wow! I hate it for the kids too. They replace everything out here w/ "fall festivals." I remember LOVING those halloween parades when I was in school in Salt Lake!
Oh, that looks like so much fun! What cute costumes! I have been such a slacker with my blogging, but stake conference today means more time to kill...fun to see costumes. Sorry about no weights, that must be so frustrating. You are looking awesome though, and you will have plenty of time to get it back soon!! Love you!
Your kids look awesome!! I convinced Annie and Megan to bail out of Halloween and come with me to a concert in Rexburg. We had a great time. We all dressed up. Annie wore my wedding dress! We had as many frills and fanciness as we could think of. And Dave had an adventure of his own trying to take Z, Kate, and Mary trick or treating!!
5 comments:
Totally cute costumes--we missed it this year because we're off track. I would've still gone except I wasn't feeling up to it. Darn nausea!!! :)
Jenny, do they still do the Halloween Parade through the school?! Our kids aren't allowed to wear costumes to school at all and don't even have Hallween Parties! I thought that was all over, not just statewide! Wow! I hate it for the kids too. They replace everything out here w/ "fall festivals." I remember LOVING those halloween parades when I was in school in Salt Lake!
Oh, that looks like so much fun! What cute costumes! I have been such a slacker with my blogging, but stake conference today means more time to kill...fun to see costumes. Sorry about no weights, that must be so frustrating. You are looking awesome though, and you will have plenty of time to get it back soon!! Love you!
Too Cute!!! Look at Abby, she is gorgeous!!! I love to see the costumes and get ideas for next year. I am glad that you had a lot of fun!!
Your kids look awesome!! I convinced Annie and Megan to bail out of Halloween and come with me to a concert in Rexburg. We had a great time. We all dressed up. Annie wore my wedding dress! We had as many frills and fanciness as we could think of. And Dave had an adventure of his own trying to take Z, Kate, and Mary trick or treating!!
Post a Comment