Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goodbye Blankie

I just walked into the kitchen to find Joe's baby blanket that he carries around with him everywhere in the garbage! I asked Joe why it was in the garbage and he said "because it's really old". How sad! I seriously feel like crying! My baby is growing up!

3 comments:

lAuRa said...

what a cute pic! sad about the blankie! faithy has one too, it will be kinda sad, i agree, when she gets rid of it.

Stephanie said...

oh! just in time for another baby! cutie Joe!

Liesl said...

Oh! I'll totally cry when Darci gets rid of "baby". I hope it's gradual and none of us notice. That's pretty harsh to find it in the garbage!!! I'm thinking more like putting "baby" in a shadow box or something! :)It's so sad that they grow up. (we're lucky they aren't our last--but it's just putting off the inevitable!)