Monday, July 12, 2010

It's Short!



I cut my hair! Ahhh! My hair has been my stress for the last few months, and I finally took the plunge and chopped it off! I've wanted to grow it long and it got pretty long, for me, but I have lost a TON of hair after having Ruth and it just needed a lift. I usually lose some hair after my babies, but it's gotten worse with each one. Again, my wonderful cousin Tammy cut it. She does wonders! I love it! I just might keep it this way for a long while. We'll see!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo cute!!!

The Jessee Journal said...

I LOVE it. You look amazing with short hair. It's so fresh and young and fun.

Kristi said...

Love it!!! You look amazing. I wish I could pull off such a cute style. So give yourself a great big hug from me you look gorgeous and I miss ya!!! Hottie mama!!!

lAuRa said...

I LOVE IT Jen!!! Looks SUPER cute on you!!! Way ta go on just goin for it! :)

Christina said...

Soooo cute!!! It looks great!!

Liesl said...

adorable! you're so cute!!! :)

Chelsea said...

wow, you really chopped it. SO adorable. I am going in on Thursday for a chop of my own. HOpe it turns out as cute as yours!!

brittani c. said...

Darling, darling, darling! Short hair is so much fun--especially in the summertime. Enjoy it!

Amber Leaders said...

Beautiful!