Anyway, in honor and celebration of "school" and "kindergarten", we took the kids out to see Despicable Me last night. I LOVED it! So funny and cute and heart-warming. Go see it, if you get the chance!
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Kindergarteners are so cute...
I can't believe my Joe is in Kindergarten! Well...I can believe it, he has been ready for a long time. He is a September birthday and he has been so anxious and excited to start Kindergarten. Every day he asks how much closer it is until he starts. I walked him to school and he immediately said good-bye and played and lined up and walked, giving me a wave. As I turned to go, my emotions got the better of me and I stifled sobs all the way back home. I wasn't emotion until he walked in. I think my emotions got the better of me because for the last 5/6 years, he has been my little buddy. As the older girls move on and go to school, he has been home with me, grocery shopping, taking trips down town, skateboarding, swimming, etc. Just me and him! I have loved every minute of my time home with this sweet little spirit. He is such a good boy! I am so proud of him and will miss him during those morning hours he is away from me. Now is Ruthie's turn :) I'm also so excited about the fact that each of my kids are on different tracks and I'll get an opportunity to spend some one on one time with each of them while the others are in school. Rachel started school last week...she loves her 2nd grade class and teacher! It still seems weird that they are back in school already. Summer is just too short when you are year round. I heard rumors that our school will be traditional next year. I hope so! I love having the whole summer to play!
Anyway, in honor and celebration of "school" and "kindergarten", we took the kids out to see Despicable Me last night. I LOVED it! So funny and cute and heart-warming. Go see it, if you get the chance!


Anyway, in honor and celebration of "school" and "kindergarten", we took the kids out to see Despicable Me last night. I LOVED it! So funny and cute and heart-warming. Go see it, if you get the chance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No way, it is seriously too much to believe! Joe in kindergarten! Emma starts in the fall too (school doesn't start here for another month), I am in shock. Goes too fast. Great pics, you look great!!
Post a Comment