It's amazing how fast this summer is going! I just can't seem to keep on top of it all! Abby's birthday is today. My baby was born 10 years ago with tons of black hair and full of all kinds of spunk. I just love my Abby, she brings so much joy to my life! She also started 5th grade today. She was very excited to start school. I will miss her.
Dan has been trying some new things with his skateboards. They are beautiful and so much fun to ride! I'm finally starting to get better at it and can attempt some hills without bailing in the grass.
I love seeing Joe out on his skateboard. He's getting dang good. . .practicing jumps and everything! And, you're looking awesome too. Thanks for motivating me. ;)
1 comment:
I love seeing Joe out on his skateboard. He's getting dang good. . .practicing jumps and everything! And, you're looking awesome too. Thanks for motivating me. ;)
Post a Comment