Monday, November 15, 2010

Joe

I just can't imagine life without Joe! I am so o o o o o GRATEFUL for my little (getting bigger by the second) guy. I remember how excited I was to find out I was having a little boy after three little girls! I was so ecstatic! I have brothers and no sisters, so I know what to do with boys! I know how to play cars and wrestle and all sorts of boy stuff...so I was very prepared for Joe! He is ALL boy!

Right now, he LOVES to play the Wii. Super Smash Bro and Zelda are his loves. It's a big incentive for him to get his chores done, so he can play. He loves to skateboard, and has learned some really cool tricks from the neighbor boys. He loves to play with our next door neighbors Aiden and Gavin. He loves to jump on the tramp and play catch with his Dad. He loves his little sister Ruthie and loves to wrestle with her (most of the time, she likes it). Joe is in Kindergarten this year. He loves to read and write. He is always drawing cool pictures for my fridge. Joe loves to go to the library. Joe's favorite color is green (he just informed me yesterday in a very matter of fact way). He LOVES macaroni and cheese, he would eat that for every meal, if I let him. I love my Joe!

No comments: