Ruthie's new thing is pulling out the bottom drawers of our dressers and taking out the clothes, throwing them on the floor (or putting them in the laundry basket, so cute!) and sitting in them. It's the cutest thing! Another cute thing Ruthie loves to do is put on glasses. She loves her Grandma Jeanie...it's pretty cute! I can't believe how my baby is growing!
she's so cute! And I'm glad you think it's so cute for kids to sit in drawers. If this next baby likes to do it as much as my other kids have I'll send it your way. My kids have broken my drawers and bent the tracks from sitting in them too much
2 comments:
she's so cute! And I'm glad you think it's so cute for kids to sit in drawers. If this next baby likes to do it as much as my other kids have I'll send it your way. My kids have broken my drawers and bent the tracks from sitting in them too much
okay, that picture of ruthie in the drawer is the cutest ever! she is a doll!
Post a Comment