My brother and his little family came over to go trick-or-treating with us. We had a great dinner; white bean chili, layered bean dip, and salad. It was delish! After trick-or-treating we went down to Mom and Dad's and watched "Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides". What a fun night!
Monday, November 14, 2011
Halloween
I thoroughly enjoyed Halloween this year and that's great considering it's my least favorite holiday. It is always a chore trying to figure out how to do all 5 of my kids costumes on a budget. The girls had a fun idea of doing tulle skirts they can use each year. They turned out so cute and they had a lot of fun doing them. Joe wanted to be a zombie so that was an easy costume. Dan did his makeup and hair. Ruthie wanted nothing to do with costumes this year. Every costume I showed to her in the store just scared her. So, I put on the costume she wore last year. It was slightly small but with a big cow bell around her neck, it was the cutest thing ever. You could hear her bell all through the neighborhood. She had a ball trick-or-treating. I had to go to the door with her, of course but he she just couldn't believe people were just dropping candy into her bag! She was so excited to come home and dump her candy out.
My brother and his little family came over to go trick-or-treating with us. We had a great dinner; white bean chili, layered bean dip, and salad. It was delish! After trick-or-treating we went down to Mom and Dad's and watched "Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides". What a fun night!





My brother and his little family came over to go trick-or-treating with us. We had a great dinner; white bean chili, layered bean dip, and salad. It was delish! After trick-or-treating we went down to Mom and Dad's and watched "Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides". What a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You make a lovely witch, my dear. Glad to see a post, I have missed reading your family updates!
love your hat Jen!!! That is a winner and I might have to borrow sometime!!!! Everyone looks great and I knew they would grow but it makes me sad we haven't seen you for so long!!! Can't wait to see you in December.
Post a Comment