I still don't know how--and it does make me feel old. I suppose I should learn! ;)
Yes Liesl, you should...I will teach you, then we can be young together...lol!
i did not know you had text! i am soo texting you! I as well feel like i am back in my..gulp...teens:)
I love texting! It is sort of like passing a note in class. It is the best. You should text me I have unlimited texting. I can't wait!
I only text. It is an addiction. Get out while you can.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I still don't know how--and it does make me feel old. I suppose I should learn! ;)
Yes Liesl, you should...I will teach you, then we can be young together...lol!
i did not know you had text! i am soo texting you! I as well feel like i am back in my..gulp...teens:)
I love texting! It is sort of like passing a note in class. It is the best. You should text me I have unlimited texting. I can't wait!
I only text. It is an addiction. Get out while you can.
Post a Comment