Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barrack Obama


How can ONE man change our country?
Actions speak louder than Words.
We shall see...

3 comments:

lAuRa said...

yea, we never know- he may turn out to be a great president or at least do some great things. I still don't trust him completely...i totally agree with those words.. talk is cheap, I'll believe him and maybe trust him when I actually see it. =)Let's see if he can keep his promises.

Amanda and Nick said...

We could only hope! And WOW Jenny... I am so glad you got out. I dated a kid who became completely obsessed and I couldn't be with him anymore because it was his life. ha.

Stephanie said...

I like that his first mandatory thing he passes is to have us now "the tax payers" paying for people to get abortions! Yup I guess ONE man can change the world! I cant wait to see what is next BLAH