Dan was out of town this week in Philadelphia and I missed him. It's amazing how used to someone you can become. I couldn't sleep a wink all week. I watched wayyyy too many movies and cried myself to sleep...lol. My little bro Shawn came over every day and it was so nice to have someone to hang out with me every evening. I also got a girls night out and that was fun too. So, I guess it wasn't all bad, but I wouldn't be a fan of doing it often. I'm so glad he's home :)
3 comments:
oh Jenny, I know exactly how you feel! I fall apart when tim leaves. Good thing they dont leave that often, eh! =) What an awesome bro of shawn to come over! I had fun getting out n seeing the movie with you gals!
Im glad your hubby is back! Its so hard when they are away! I hope you do another girls night out soon!
I totally hear ya! If my hubby is out of town for a day or two I'm a mess! Pathetic...Right!!! I am glad you are complete. Thank you so much for all your comments I really appreciate it. You are such a great person. I think I might stalk your blog more often.
Post a Comment