Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Okay, so I did this on Facebook, but thought it would be fun to post it here as well ;) If you haven't done this, I would love to read about you, so consider yourself TAGGED (you know who you are)!

1-There is nothing I love more than my family.
2- Laundry is of the devil. I hate it!
3- I am addicted to sugar, I can try to deny it, and avoid it but will eat it eventually.
4- I "dated" my hubby for 6 weeks before we were engaged.
5- I love to play games...any kind. My favorite was World of Warcraft...lol. I'm too competetive, it's a sickness.
6- I am homesick for Oregon.
7- I don't know anything about math. I'm grateful my husband can answer the kids homework questions...and thats sad, cause my oldest is only in 4th grade!
8- My favorite holiday is Valentines Day (NOT Christmas).
9- I am so happy I have such good looking, smart, funny, strong brothers!
10- I love music! I will listen to anything! I enjoy playing the piano and viola and even compose/arrange my own things.
11- I want a road bike.
12- I am strong. I can lift more than the average girl. Bodybuilding rox! Dang sugar, I could reach my goals if I wasn't addicted to sugar...flip!
13- I was the worst cook when I first got married. Dan (hubby) had to teach me how :)
14- I hope to finish Jesus the Christ this year.
15- I love to conquer mountains. Hiking is awesome!
16- I have 3 girls as payback for how sassy I was as a teenager.
17- I wish we could see our potential the way those close to us do.
18- I have an obsession with shoes, especially if they are red.
19 - I am NOT an animal lover. I'm so sorry to admit this. I want it to be different...especially for my kids. My Abby has begged me for a dog for about 1/2 her life.
20 - I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my amazing husband and all he does for me and our family.
21- My favorite Movie is Pride & Prejudice (the version with Kira Knightly).
22- I want to visit Eurpoe someday.
23- I love trucks.
24- I want singing lessons. I love to sing and can carry a tune, but it ends there.
25- My favorite color is red, but own way too much black.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

WOW! you are amazing! you really did not know how to cook?!! i think you have come a lONG way then!! i love your food! PS>>>i have been going to the gym every day for 3 weeks now, i just go when i get off work so im there between 8:30 and 9 pm...ive been going to the sat mrng cycle class too we should go together!! you roc!

Liesl said...

Loved reading your "25". I didn't know all of #10--you're so musical--and I think #19 could be fixed if you just tried it, and I'm totally with you on #1 and #2!! :)

Dorothy & Tony said...

Amazing. Your Human just like me!!! We have a lot in common. One that stands out is my love for Sugar as well!!! MMMM One time I cooked 8 batches of cookies in one week! Sinful I know!!! Can't wait to meet ya!

Kaylene said...

That was fun to read about you! You are such a cutie. :) I'm glad you still play the viola, I miss it!