Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things About Me. (Dan)

  1. This is the first time I've ever posted on our blog. (Arms are being twisted, typing becoming more difficllkjt.)
  2. I am from the mullet generation. (Boston, AC/DC, and Ozzy still ROCK!! deal with it!!)
  3. I'm obsessed with guns.
  4. Played football in High school.
  5. Simpson's fanatic, wife hates it!!
  6. Play the guitar at least once a year whether I need it or not.
  7. I like to lift weights.
  8. Own my own company, wanna buy it?
  9. I hate Corporate America with a passion.
  10. I believe that 401k plans are how Corporations screw the American Worker out of their retirements.
  11. Discovered first ear hair a year ago, melted to the bathroom floor and wept!!
  12. Come from a family of all Brothers and don't watch sports, Not Gay, refer to #3.
  13. Kinda shy, took me six months to ask my wife out, Not Stupid, only took 6 weeks to ask her to marry me!!
  14. My little man Joe makes me a new Lego spaceship every night before I go to bed!
  15. My friends and I spent a year making a documentary of people throwing up at high school parties and camping trips. (Hats off to the kid that ate a pound of hamburger before downing a short case, came up looking pretty much the same as it went down. Plop!)
  16. I like the smell of gasoline and nail polish remover. (OK, enough about High School!)
  17. I am a member of Road Ragers anonymous! I like to follow offenders home and plot weekend lawn jobs!
  18. I am a winter person.
  19. My father was my bishop when I was a teenager, I was a typical son of a Bish!!
  20. Love my kids, my daughters are going to hate me when they start dating.
  21. I once convinced my wife that I was a German Shephard in a former life, ask her about it sometime!! LOL
  22. #21 was my first lol ever!
  23. Volkswagen bugs float, golf carts? not so much!!
  24. Chocodiles are the food of the Gods, if you don't know what one is, go to your local 7-11 or hostess thrift store and discover life!! Three words, Chocolate Covered Twinkies!!!
  25. My wife and I are going on 12 years and it just keeps getting better and better!!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Hey Dan, I actually found 8 things we have in common from your list!! Are you surprised? Hate to say that one of them is nose hairs!!

lAuRa said...

ah haha Dan, you are a funny guy! I'm interested in hearing about #21! It's ok jenny...I am very gullible at times too..LOL =) I remember when you guys were dating, or engaged...and you were riding in the back of our van with our family for something, and i caught you kissing,...mahahha ;)

Stephanie said...

that was fun to read dan! you are so funny, i wonder about the #16????hmmmmmmm

Ariane said...

That was awesome! You should blog more often! You made me laugh!

Erica-Lou said...

Lol was this german shepard story the same dog story dan told me? hmmmmm??? lol, if not....that's what it made me think of. haha