Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baking...Oh the Sweet Temptation!

Is it possible to bake something gooey, sweet, warm, soft, and wickedly delicious without eating it?

PLEASE TELL ME HOW!

All I have to say is I'm the hit of the house right now...with my amazing meals and yummy desserts. Going to the doc will be all sorts of fun in a couple of weeks when they tell me they no longer have a scale big enough for me...

Maybe I'll just bring them in some cinnamon rolls ;)

5 comments:

Mom, Dad, J. and E. said...

Then send some cinnamon rolls over for me. They are my favorite.

Stephanie said...

LOL! you look awesome buff MAMMA!
eat what ya can when you're prego!

Liesl said...

If you find a way to make stuff and not eat it. . .let me know! I've just had to stop making it, and that makes for a boring home!!! :(

Chelsea said...

I need a good cinnamon roll recipe, mine never turn out perfect. I mean, you can't go too far wrong with bread, butter and sugar, but I'd love a good recipe! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your scripture copying idea. It is so great! I am going to start that next time they fight (probably in less than a minute from now). Also, I have a great FHE we did just this week, that went awesome about this. You are such a great example!

Rayna said...

I know that you are doing GREAT!!! Enjoy the sweet stuff in moderation...Yeah right! Just plain enjoy it! Miss you...