This is so stinkin' funny!! Love it!!
Oh my gosh, you guys are hilarious, and I'm still laughing. . .
Nice! :) You're brave to be face-down in the water! :) Love your blog and hearing how you are.
That is soo funny! I need to think of some creative things with the kids! The one pic from that blog with the lady on those chairs..can you say OUCH!!
haha! you guys are such nerds, I love it
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is so stinkin' funny!! Love it!!
Oh my gosh, you guys are hilarious, and I'm still laughing. . .
Nice! :) You're brave to be face-down in the water! :) Love your blog and hearing how you are.
That is soo funny! I need to think of some creative things with the kids! The one pic from that blog with the lady on those chairs..can you say OUCH!!
haha! you guys are such nerds, I love it
Post a Comment