This month, I'm going to try to post each day some of the things/people I'm grateful for...I will also try to post them on FB as well.
Yesterday...I posted I was grateful for my Mom. I am so truly blessed to have such an amazing Mother! When you think of a Mother, you think of someone who sets an example for you. My Mom is such an amazing example to me! I am so grateful to have her living just downstairs, that I can visit with her any time I want! She is someone that I can trust to share anything with, and when I do, she NEVER judges or speaks ill of anyone. She has the amazing ability to help me see what it is I need to change. One of her famous phrases is "you can't change anyone else, but your self". The older I get, the more I see this and understand it. It's hard...sometimes I want to just blame everything on others, but I see that I can have great influence by just how I respond or react to others. My mom is such a spiritual GIANT! She is constantly learning and loves to learn. She is so close to the Lord and you can just see Him in her countenance. She is so funny! She makes me laugh. She is ALWAYS smiling! She is BEAUTIFUL! She is sensitive and understanding, empathetic and genuine. She is loyal and kind. She is full of service. I can't even begin to list all the things she does for others. She is ALWAYS brainstorming of things she can do to help those in need. She is a private person, and doesn't wear her good works on her sleeve for all to see. She is an amazing cook! I love that she teaches about good health, lives it and shares that hobby with me. She is my BEST FRIEND. She is so very forgiving. She loves my kids and they ADORE her! She loves her family and will do anything, even sacrifice time for herself or anything for herself for her family, no matter what! I pray that I never take advantage of that. She is no hypocrite. She lives what she believes. I'm so grateful for my Mom!
1 comment:
I happen to love, love, love your mom too. Always so positive and generous. xoxo
Post a Comment