So I posted a couple of days ago about Joe's swollen lymph nodes and no other signs of sickness. The doc took a quick strep and it was negative. Well, they sent the test to the lab and found that it was strep! Crazy! My only concern is he's had these swollen lymph nodes for a couple of weeks ago and he's been everywhere...isn't he
contagious? The other concern is what if I had not found his swollen lymph nodes, then what? This is strange.
2 comments:
I know what ya mean about doctors not knowing what they're talking about! mom's..and gramma's always know best. have you ever heard of Sunrider? it's herbal capsules and such that work WONDERS!! my mom told me to give faithy some too, since she's been suffering a cold for 3 weeks, at a smaller dose obviously, and it seems to be making progress. I've only done it one day, so I'm going to continue and see the results!
Great idea Laura, thnx!
Post a Comment