Thanksgiving this year was held at my parents house. It was so nice to be with my fam. We also had Dan's brother Darren and his wife Traci and they're kids Emmie and Allyson with us for the week as they are planning to move here in December. They found a home and had they're offer accepted Thanksgiving morning, so they were on cloud 9. I'm so excited to have them here! It was such a nice, relaxing day. We ate and ate and ate. I seriously haven't eaten that much food for a long time and I'm sure I gained a good 10 lbs. My dad makes the best potatoes and gravy and my moms stuffing this year....rocked! My mom got this new karoke machine and the kids sang songs for us, it was so cute! That evening we went over to Dan's aunt Linda's and visited for a while. Joe kept asking if he could ride horses (his favorite thing to do when we go see Linda), but I had to keep telling him it was dark and too cold. We came home and stayed up with Darren and Traci and played games for awhile until Hailey woke up throwing up everywhere! I knew at least one of the kids would. I didn't hold back from letting him eat whatever they wanted, so I was sure one of them would yack it up. Poor Hailey felt so bad for getting it everywhere. Poor Dan was down there scrubbing for at least an hour or more (Dan does puke and I do poop). And Traci was cool enough to help us, I mean who helps someone clean up puke when it isn't they're kids puke. Thanks again Traci for helping us! Other than that it was a great day!
1 comment:
sounds like a nice thanksgiving for you guys. I loved the picture of your run. It is so cool that you can do stuff like that as a family. Your mom and dad look so happy. You have lots of neat memories hiking, running and it is with your family - even better.
Post a Comment