Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day Human Race


Early this morning my Mom, Dad, brother Brent and I ran in the Utah Human Race 5K walk/run. It was so much fun! We're crazy to be waking up early, but we did and worked off a few calories to justify our Thanksgiving Day food frenzy! Mom walked and did it in great time! Dad surprised us all by running it instead of walking it and ran it in great time, right behind me and I've been running for forever! Dad just got the bug, maybe it was from his marathon past. For those of you who were going to run it and didn't, you missed out! There were tons of people young and old and lots of kids. I'm for sure doing that again next year! And to my friend Chels, I was thinking of you and our fun Turkey Trot at the zoo last year, I missed ya!

No comments: