Anyone have cake for breakfast? I did...it was good! It was called Better-Than-Almost-Anything cake. We made it with our Mia Maids last night...but I'll be posting more about that later! What was the yummiest thing
you've had for breakfast...please share?!
3 comments:
I'm not a huge cake eater, but I do believe chocolate chips go nicely with breakfast! I always use chocolate chips and nuts in my muffins and pancakes. There is something yummy about chocolate at breakfast ;)
i'm not really a breakfast or cake eater..lol but I really love a good omelette or german pancakes (made with eggs) though for BF. but actually sometimes having pumpkin pie or a cinnamon roll for BF is fun! ;) that's cool that you made that with ur class! I'm sure they loved that! I always loved activities that involved food. =)
I once made Creme Brulee French Toast. It was melt in your mouth good! It was so rich though I could only eat one slice.
Post a Comment