1. Abby loves to play the piano and I never bug her to practice.
2. Abby loves banana's. She eats at least one every day!
3. Abby loves boys. She giggles incessently around them.
4. Abby loves to organize things. She's very good and folding clothes and making things look neat (doesn't mean she likes her chores, she just does a super good job with details)
5. Abby is really good at playing Skipbo and Pic.
6. Abby is really good at reading and loves to go to the library to pick out new books every week.
7. Abby is a great swimmer and very was very brave and determined to learn this last year and is sooooo good at it!
8. Abby has the softest skin! I kid you not, this girl is super cuddly and I love snuggling with her from the time she was born.
Abby tags Sammantha and Haven
2 comments:
You're gonna have to watch this one. She sounds like me when I was little with the boys. I was always crushing on some boy from the time I was really little.
I love that ABBY! she is sooo much like samm, she IS such a cuddle bug and i remember how much you cuddled with her when she was a baby with her floppy hair
Post a Comment