Joe was tagged by Emmie...so here are 8 things about Joe
1. Joe loves the Disney Pixar movie "Cars". I've lost count of all the little cars he owns but he has at least 5 different Lightnings and he plays with them all the time!
2. Joe love eggs. This would be his first choice for breakfast every day if I let him.
3. Joe says I love you to Dan and I and to the girls every day. It's so sweet!
4. Joe sucks his thumb, and has a favorite blanket, given to him by Dan's old place of employmeny, Rocky Mountain Power.
5. Joe get's really mad if you say prayers and he's either not there or ready. If he doesn't close his eyes during the prayer, then we have to say it again.
6. Joe loves to sing "I am a Child of God" and "The Wheels on the Bus". He also loves the song "Back in Black" by AC/DC. We have live version and he growels in the beginning and Joe thinks it is the funniest song and laughs and growels through the whole thing. I don't normally let the kids listen to heavy metal music, but he thinks this song is hilarious and we love to watch him as he listens to it.
7. Joe loves to run and has unlimited energy...this summer, I took the kids on a hike. We must have hiked a few miles and he ran the whole thing, kept up with us and loved every minute. He's so boy!
8. Joe loves Basketball. He owns 3 and a small hoop in the backyard and one attached to house in the front yard and if you play with him, you are his best friend! He bounces that thing all day, pretends to be "Troy" from High School Musical and sings the song "Get Your Head in the Game". He's pretty good at it too.
Joe tags Parker and Truman.
2 comments:
He was cute when they stayed over I was putting him, Rachel and Emmie to bed so I asked them who wanted to say prayers and he said "ME" but then when I said ok go ahead, he said no that's ok. So then Emmie said she wanted to say prayers so she did, then Rae wanted to say them so I let her say another one. And then Joe asked if he could say one too so I said sure. He closed his eyes really tight and folded his arms and then he peeked out and looked at me and said "can you help please" and then he said his. He was just so sweet about it.
joe is such a HAM! i love how sweet that boy is!
Post a Comment