Monday, March 3, 2008

All About Hailey

Emmie tagged Hailey, so her are 8 things about Hailey
1. Hailey has the most beautiful voice! It, seriously is always on pitch and super clear. I love to hear her sing.
2. Hailey is at the top of her class...she reads at a junior high leve. She is super smart! She reads at least 5 books (novels) each week. Her favorite books are the Harry Potter Series. She also know's all of her multiplication times tables.
3. Hailey has been taking tumbling for a year and can do all kinds of things...back hand springs, back walk overs, front walk overs, cartwheels, hand stands, splits (2 ways), etc.
4. Hailey is my fashion girl. She loves fixing her own hair and does a great job at it!
5. Hailey is learning to cook and can make great eggs!
6. Hailey plays the piano very well and I love playing duets with her!
7. Hailey once drank motor oil out of a pop can in the garage...I know many questions come to mind, don't ask!
8. Hailey loves to tease! She has the funniest sense of humor!

Hailey tags Aubrey and Shay

3 comments:

lAuRa said...

All these were fun to read! I have a lot in common with your kiddies! wow. =) They are all so adorable and fun! At Paul's farewell get-together (sat.), Rachel came and sat by me and just sat there and said Hi, then said, 'by the way, I really like your hair." it was so cute and random. lol I feel like I hardly know your kids, so this was great to read!

Darren and Traci said...

Hailey is so funny with her school work. She brought her multiplication over here when we babysat them and when I told her she could help me cook she said "well I guess I don't need these then" and tossed them on the counter. She is so awesome and such a big helper

Stephanie said...

how fun! hailey does have a good voice, i have a video tape of her when she was about 5 or 6 i think and she sang sooo cute on it! not shy at all!!