Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here's a word for you.....PAIN!


I thought I understood the meaning of this word but I will tell you right now, I'm learning all about it this week! I mentioned meeting with a personal trainer in my last post. Well, I met with her last week and she wrote me up a great workout schedule and I've followed it to the T this week and let me just say, my hair and makeup just don't look the same, I can hardly lift my arms. I can hardly walk and feel 20 years older than I am because I can't walk. I'm sore in places I didn't even know I had! My mom's been coming with me and she and I leave the gym looking at each other thinking out loud, "are we sure we're up for this again tomorrow" and "this had BETTER PAY OFF!"


5 comments:

Darren and Traci said...

Good for you!!! It sucks to feel the pain but the pay off is worth it. Darren and I have really been slackin' on the gym. Your determination is a real motivation to lazy people like me!

lAuRa said...

man, you are awesome!! Way ta stick to it! I would wimp out before I even start. lol I remember I thoguht I was gonna die during Aerobics class-i can't imagine doing what you are everyday! go jen, you buttkicker! =)

The Jessee Journal said...

Go Jen! Bring on the results baby ;)

Lynette said...

I took a body pump class in Portland a very long time ago and I can still feel the pain today!! I remember I had to go down the stairs VERY SLOW because it hurt so bad and I had no idea I had so many muscles in my arm - we worked them all!! You are awesome to do it and you will probably feel good knowing you have strong arms instead of flabby ones like the rest of us! Tell your mom that I want to put a gold star on her forehead for doing it with you!! She is great!

Stephanie said...

that is SO awesome that you have a trainer! you are gonna lOVE it and see results within days! it is so nice to have someone there pushing you...i can barely get to the gym once a week now since we dont go together anymore i am in a serious rut!! lol..i will regret it in about 2 months when it will take me 1 year to take all this weight off!:)