I've had a lot of fun doing my girls hair lately because of this way fun webstie I found called Girly Do's. This one is sort of a variation on some of her harder ones. Some of them I'm still trying to figure out how to do and of course how much my girls can handle. I really try to be gentle! Rachel loved this hair do today and insisted I take a picture of her. It turned out cute except for the little bang thing Rachel cut for herself in front..LOL. I wish I would've taken a picture of Hailey and Abby because their hair was cute as well. O-well. Thanks Jenn for the fun ideas!
3 comments:
oh my goodness, I love it! I can't wait until Shaylie grows more hair ...
very cute! dont you LOVE the bobbypin idea!!
Cute cute! Too bad Emmie is getting less and less patient with the hair doing or we would have to try this one.
Post a Comment