Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Host


Okay, I have to say this is the weirdest book I've ever read! Well, I haven't read it yet, but I am and it's gripping, really! I've heard some people just could not get into this book while others couldn't put it down. It is definitely different from her famous "Twilight" series and is very much a Science Fiction Novel but it is really good! I'm only barely into this book but haven't been able to put it down. I have to say that I have no imagination and I really like people who do all the imagining for me and this is one of those books. Who thinks like this? Where the heck did she get this idea from? It sort of boggles my mind to read it but it is very intriguing as well. I can't give away the ending or even really tell you how or what this story is all about because, for your benefit, I haven't read it..haha. Well, go read this or if you've read it already, tell me what you think?!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

my mom said this was an AWESOME book and of course weird! but she thought it was interesting and a must read! one day i will read:)