Thursday, October 9, 2008

Do You Ever Read Our Blog? Seriously?!

Okay, here I am blogging at 11:00 p.m. and I show my husband our blog and he asks "who is that?" and I say "Elaine Dalton, she spoke at conference. Do you ever read our blog? I mean really read it?" He says "I was at conference, why would I need to read the blog?"

What a boy...

3 comments:

The Jessee Journal said...

HA! Everytime I blog I read it out loud to Trent to force him to LAUGH for me (yes, sometimes I have to tell him that something was funny). Otherwise he wouldn't be reading my blog either ;)

Stephanie said...

LOL! i dont think Matt has ever read my blog!! just looks at pics!

Patricia said...

I love you!!! I love you!!! I love you!!! You are so real, so honest and genuine! I love reading your blog, and as for the kids, they are on the computer way more than I am, and there always "Hey mom, Jenny's updated her blog, want to come see!" Well of course! I love to be inspired, laugh, cry and awe all within the span of 2 minutes! It's so wonderful to know what you and the family is up to since we can't seem to squeeze in a phone call now and then! Love you so Much! Keep up the good work!